Suggestions to help INT’s growth

I come with a few ideas and suggestions that I hope can benefit the community and project. Please forgive me if some have already been discussed or recommended. I’m hoping these suggestions are well received and that someone who articulates or understands it a bit better could take the lead for potential execution/implementation.

There are many crypto whales I know who really just stay loyal to Bitcoin, SOL or whatever blockchain they adore. A lot of them (yes I know a lot do to) really don’t want to take the time to bridge or play around with other blockchains.

Well just like any other believer in this project, I have told everyone I know about it. They all like the idea and think this type of lottery system is needed. However the convenience of participating is not worth it for them. If we really want this to be the global crypto lottery I think it’s a must we introduce other ways to participate without the need to bridge or convert some of the bigger marketcap tokens (BTC, ETH, SOL, AVAX) to receive TKT’s.

Yes they would need to provide a compatible 0x address to receive the TKT’s but they can submit payment for looping from their BTC, ETH, SOL tokens or etc.

On Internet Tokens end we would need to create a way for it to convert. I see this similar to FixedFloat where you send one token and then receive the new asset (in this case TKT’s).

I imagine because of fees (gas, etc.) to convert they will lose a little of their initial balance, but that’s a price they would have to pay for the convenience of not having to bridge and convert themselves. Whales and shoot even small fish want things easy and convenient. But really this just opens up the landscape for more participation and reduces the barrier of entry if we can create a mechanism where certain bigger market cap assets are acceptable for participating and everything gets converted on the back end.

Second suggestion that I think would go a long way is if we can update Basescan for the project. Right now when you look under token holdings for those who already own INT, the project doesn’t have its logo and it also doesn’t have the current price reflection for the token. I know for myself and a lot of other people when exploring the blockchain and researching projects that don’t have those two things updated it makes them look a bit more sketchy. There is also no social links on the INT Basescan page.

Lastly I am thinking we need more burn/bonding choices than just GMX. Obviously it means more when a project supports it and tweets it out to their community. But do we really need their permission? I think we target some of the top meme projects for this from multiple blockchains. Brett from Base, Pepe on ETH, Doge and etc. Give them the ability to burn/bond their tokens for INT.

People love nothing more than seeing meme coins token supply be burnt. I also know a lot of meme whales look for ways to utilize their tokens other than just straight selling them. Some of these whales have huge amounts of tokens and would burn some for the potential of maximizing another project they believe in.

I know this is a DAO I know some of these things would take developers who are advanced but the reality is these types of implementations are needed for growth and convenience. The project has had trouble growing and if it wasn’t for Chicos initial coverage we probably wouldn’t have even had the initial big spike we did. The airdrop reward for IFT holders was cool and needed but it really wasn’t bullish for anyone but those who already know about the project. We need to keep advancing and these suggestions are all bullish type of implementations to attract new participants.

1 Like

I like the idea of people being able to spend other assets to buy INT/participate in the lottery, though unfortunately this is “cross-chain dilemma” that a lot of projects have focused on solving.

I think using other assets from others chains to buy tickets will mostly be impossible for now, BUT we did just find out that people can use their Coinbase wallet to buy tickets with their ETH directly from Coinbase, so that’s a big plus!

Buying INT with other chains might be easier. Just yesterday I was playing around with XSWAP and it looks like it might be possible to buy+sell INT using ETH from mainnet or other L2s. I still have to test it out but it looks promising

The bonding/burning thing I don’t have too much of an opinion on. It would have to be done as a marketing tactic with help from another project; if we can set that up than I think that’s cool? Though just not sure how popular it will actually be with normies (the GMX>INT bonding process is NOT normie friendly)

Good ideas. Thanks for bringing them up.

I do think having an option to be able to buy tickets from any chain and abstracting chain could be a good solution which can be done in partnership with maybe a bridge aggregator technology. However as AFA said it takes some time and effort to build this out techincally. Before this I think it is better to attract existing members who use Base chain and make it easy for all the retail joining the web3 through coinbase integration. More bang for the buck imo in short/medium term.

I also like the idea of doing something in collaboration with meme communities. saying that I am not so sure using the current bond mechanism a way to solve this. It is not super user friendly and also techincal. I am not even sure if the bond protocol is live on base chain. It is worth checking this out and see what it takes to launch something like this technically.

What would you propose in terms of cost wise and terms? Can you look into this a bit more and come up with a more detailed proposal around this idea? I am curious to explore this.

Regarding logos in basescan yes we should take care of it.

Unfortunately the only way to update basescan.org is for the original contract deployer to do it for us. We can’t do it ourselves.

Guys I wanted to see if we could perhaps take a page of out of pooltogether. I loved their concept of a no loss lottery. Could this be something we could take a page out of?

how would you implement this into INT? the weekly lottery mechanic feels like too short of an amount of time to generate yield like pool together does

When I remember pooltogether there we different pools for varying length and sizes. Since ETH is used for the INT token depending on the size of the pool it would help create smaller prize or incentives.

i i’m not sure if i follow how this would/could be implemented. From the little i understand about pooltogether, it’s mechanics are completely different than INT. I don’t know how you would combine the two lotto-mechanics without a completely new contract/protocol.